štvrtok 11. septembra 2014

]129[

                                           Long afloat on shipless oceans                                                                                                   5 bodov | 5 points [m]
                                           I did all my best to smile
                                          'Til your singing eyes and fingers
                                           Drew me loving into your isle
                                           And you sang:
                                          "Sail to me
                                           Sail to me
                                           Let me enfold you
                                           Here I am
                                           Here I am
                                           Waiting to hold you"

                                           Did I dream you dreamed about me?
                                           Were you here when I was flotsam?
                                           Now my foolish boat is leaning
                                           Broken lovelorn on your rocks
                                           For you sing: "Touch me not, touch me not,
                                           come back tomorrow"
                                           O my heart, o my heart shies from the sorrow
                                         
                                          Song to the Siren by This mortal coil 
                                                                  [p]

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára